POSITION: Office & Marketing Coordinator
FIRM: Reid Middleton, Inc.
FIRM BIO: Reid Middleton, Inc. is a civil and structural engineering, planning and survey firm with a 60-year history of service to public and private clients throughout Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. We are looking for an office and marketing coordinator in our Anchorage office.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position is a multi-faceted position that requires flexibility and self-motivation. It requires a teamwork attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills, and a high comfort level with both Microsoft and Adobe Products. Experience in the A/E industry is preferred. The qualified candidate will have 5+ years of professional administrative and marketing experience. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the engineering staff in the Anchorage office.
- Communication and collaboration with marketing and other staff in our main office in Everett, WA.
- Communication with clients.
- Coordinating and producing proposals, including government SF330s.
- Developing and maintaining marketing information systems and records using Deltek Vision.
- Monitoring proposal activity with local, state, and federal agencies.
- Developing and editing marketing materials in Word and Adobe InDesign.
- Maintaining and ordering insurance certificates for Anchorage projects and clients.
- Maintaining office supplies.
- Maintaining and creating project files.
- Attending A/E association and marketing lunch meetings as Reid Middleton’s representative.
Successful candidate maneuvers through MS Office products quickly, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; and has strong editing skills, attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multitask and meet deadlines. Knowledge of Deltek Vision and Adobe InDesign a plus.
Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
CONTACT: Apply here!