POSITION: Marketing Specialist
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
We’re marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
We have a role for a Marketing Specialist available on our growing team. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, outgoing and have the confidence and background needed to collaborate with our business leaders at a strategic level. They will, possess a strong background in marketing and communications, exceptional writing skills—a leader and a team player who can own the pursuit processes, communicate with conviction, and maneuver in a competitive, deadline – driven environment.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Prepare high-impact proposals, presentations, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Work closely with our technical project managers to create compelling messages that set our firm apart from the competition.
- Contribute to client development and account management efforts.
- Look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in selected markets.
- Work on proposal strategy/development.
- Help coordinate promotional activities, including advertising, conferences and tradeshows, and client events.
- Participate in community engagement.
- General collateral and communications development.
- Help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity.
- Act as key a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign in particular), and web-based interfaces.
- Must have the ability to work independently and also in cooperation with a larger regional team.
- Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must feel comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Periodic travel throughout the Pacific Northwest and Alaska is required.
Education and Experience
Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Job: Marketing and PR/Communications Professional
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Other Locations: United States-Oregon-Portland, United States-Alaska-Anchorage
Organization: BC-1896 Marketing & Communications-US West
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Sep 10, 2018, 1:59:30 PM
Req ID: 180001ME
CONTACT: Apply here