POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
FIRM: PND Engineers
Type: Full-Time, Hourly Location: Anchorage, Alaska
PND Engineers seeks a Marketing Coordinator to assist with, and eventually lead, the preparation of marketing materials and proposals for civil engineering-related work. You will work alongside the Marketing Manager and with diverse professionals including engineers, surveyors, architects, environmental professionals, and other technical professionals. You will take pride in writing clearly and concisely and following style standards. You will compile and organize information from many sources into cohesive proposals and presentations that effectively communicate PND services and capabilities. The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for updating PND’s website, perform data entry, participate in trade shows, advertising, social media, community relations, and special events. In short, you should never be bored!
This role requires
- Outgoing, self-driven, energetic, and positive individual.
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably in an architectural/ engineering environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field. A combination of relevant education, training, and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Impeccable English writing, spelling, grammar skills with ability to write publication-ready final copy.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Word and Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Experience with graphic design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), project scheduling software, and Deltek Vision or related CRM software is highly desirable.
- This position also requires overtime, as dictated by workload and deadlines.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance; life and disability insurance; paid leave and holidays; bonus and profit sharing potential.
Please submit résumé, cover letter, and three writing samples to PND on our website: http://www.pndengineers.com/careers/current-opportunities. Come build your career with PND!
PND Engineers, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled. PND is a full-service engineering consulting firm founded in Alaska in 1979, with offices in Anchorage, Palmer and Juneau, as well as Seattle, Wash., and Houston, Texas. PND employs 100 full-time employees, half of them registered professional engineers and/or land surveyors. Just more than half of PND’s total staff is based in Anchorage.