POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our ‘About Us’ video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Marketing Coordinator, we’ll count on you to:
- Work with business development leaders, project managers, engineers, scientists and planners in a matrixed business to prepare proposals, statements of qualifications, brochures, presentations and other materials relating to business development
- Develop and coordinate graphics, layout, write and edit marketing proposal documents and desktop publishing
- Maintain pursuit and contract information (CRM), photography, resume, projects, contact management and skill-sets tracking
- Coordinate conference attendance/sponsorships
- Provide timely production and quality of marketing communications, materials, and support documentation
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in a marketing, communications, English, journalism, linguistics, or closely related field or a combination of education and relevant A/E industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of professional A/E industry experience – document layout and production experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience in proposal planning and coordination for public and private clients
- Experience working and communicating with engineers, scientists, and planners
- Writing and editing ability, strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and make independent decisions critical to job success
- Quick self-starter, team-oriented and able to work with different personalities and professional styles
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture
- Graphic design experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other graphic design platforms.
At HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Primary Location: United States-Alaska-Anchorage
Employee Status: Regular
Business Class: Marketing and Admin
Job Posting: Sep 14, 2018
CONTACT: apply here!