POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
Join a team of people who make it happen! DOWL is on the lookout for an ambitious marketing coordinator. This full-time position is responsible for working with engineering, environmental, and planning project managers to coordinate winning qualifications-based proposals for exciting projects in the various communities where we do business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Work as part of a team of marketers to coordinate engineering, environmental, and planning proposals across the
- Develop schedules and draft outlines, resumes, and past experience write-ups in collaboration with project
- Coordinate/facilitate go/no-go decisions according to company
- Coordinate proposal writing effort with engineering/planning
- Work with proposal team and graphics staff to develop engaging and interesting graphics for proposals and other marketing
- Write/edit/proof/produce/deliver proposals (assistance on the technical writing will be provided by the engineering/planning staff).
- Review daily subscription services for notices of A/E requests for proposals, secure and review RFPs, determine in-house distribution, and
- Populate and maintain database information on staff, projects, clients, and
- Track proposals submitted, report on results, and conduct
- Prepare company-wide Statements of
- Occasionally coordinate trade show exhibits, promotions, packaging, shipping, and participate in trade shows when
- Help prepare for involvement in community organizations and
- Interact with clients on teaming
- Other duties as assigned, including presentations, marketing collateral, and data entry.
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Baccalaureate degree from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to be covered by the Alaska National Insurance Company.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write proposals, qualification packages, reports, and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and have working knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the ability to type accurately at a reasonable pace (not less than 40 words per minute).
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to create and interpret graphs/charts.
DOWL is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Our company THRIVES ON DIFFERENCES! All we ask is that our employees and applicants continue to learn how to work better together. We believe in adjustment first, accommodation always. We believe that people come to work every day with positive intent. Applications accepted online only at company careers webpage –https://www.dowl.com/Join-Our-Team